Friday, April 22, 2016

Busy as a bee.....

..that´s how I feel at the moment - as if I did not have enough challenges, sewings for good cause or customer quilts to work on. No, I surely do not have enough or I would not take on and on and on. But you know what: IT IS SO MUCH FUN to do this! I am really happy when I´m sewing, especially when I can share it with others via social media - the comments I get really boost my energy to an unknown level - so thank you to all for your boosting comments, I really appreciate and love them!

See the pictures from the SUGAR BLOCK CLUB April, from the MODERN HST SAMPLER and from the newest addition of challenges, QUILTING WITH CHRISTA (Simple Strips Quilt Along). After this I will get on cutting 200 pcs. lavender sachets, iron them tomorrow and sew´em on Sunday. Monday prepartion for my sewing group on Tuesday........





 



No comments:

Post a Comment